PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
Keppel Bay Sailing Club is a not-for-profit organisation that is devoted to supporting the local community through employment, local spend, traineeships, community contributions and sponsorship.
KBSC supports the sports of sailing and bowls by providing and maintaining required facilities. We also assist and promote all local healthy active outdoor recreation with a passion for youth engagement.
KEPPEL BAY SAILING CLUB IS COMMITTED TO ITS ONGOING SUPPORT OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
COMMUNITY BENEFIT FUND ROUND 2 – APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
What is the KBSC Community Benefit Fund?
The key objectives of the KBSC Community Benefit Fund:
• To support initiatives and programs that aim to increase sports participation within the local community.
• To provide support to projects or service providers that improve the health or welfare of less advantaged community members.
• To support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of arts, music and cultural participation and development within the local community.
• To support and encourage community groups who actively participate in the development of community activities.
• Provide support to community organisations that deliver community services or events.
General applications must demonstrate that they fall within the following eligibility guidelines:
• The applicant (an individual or group) must reside in or primarily based in the Livingstone Shire.
• The applicant is not applying for a grant to fund activities directly associated with Keppel Bay Sailing Club (KBSC sailing activities or Yeppoon or Emu Park lawn bowls).
• The applicant is a community based not-for-profit organisation, small community-based organisation, community support group, community-based sporting organisation, charitable organisation or school.
• If the applicant is an individual and not included in the list above, the application must include a letter of support/endorsement from one of the community-based groups listed above. Such letter of endorsement should acknowledge that they (the community-based group) will accept responsibility for fulfilling the obligations of the grant and legal compliance of the applicant.
Community-Based Event or Project
Community-based events or projects must demonstrate that they fall within the following eligibility guidelines:
• The applicant/organisation primary operation is within in the Livingstone Shire.
• The applicant is not applying for a grant to fund activities associated with Keppel Bay Sailing Club (KBSC sailing activities or Yeppoon or Emu Park lawn bowls).
• The applicant must be a non-profit community organisation that is properly constituted and incorporated (or sponsored by an incorporated body).
• The applicant must hold an ABN.
• The applicant organisation’s primary objective of the funding provides a benefit to the community.
• The applicant organisation must hold appropriate public liability cover (minimum $20 million).
Please refer to KBSC-GOV-036 Community Benefit Fund Guidelines for full list of terms and conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the fully completed application form along with any supporting documents to:
KBSC Community Benefit Fund
Attn: General Manager
Email: CBF@kbsc.com.au or Post: PO Box 32, YEPPOON QLD 4703
If you have any questions on the application process or require a hard copy of the application form, please contact KBSC Administration on email CBF@kbsc.com.au.