Learn to Windsurf (ages 12+)
Discover the thrill of windsurfing with Keppel Bay Sailing Club’s nationally qualified Windsurfing Instructors. No prior experience is necessary and all courses are held on the safe, sheltered and smooth waters of the Causeway Lake. Click on the dates below to book your spot!
Some things that you will learn in this course:
- Basic clothing and equipment requirements
- Windsurfing terminology
- How to Launch and recover a board and sail
- Able to tack and gybe in light winds
- How to rig sail with correct tensions
- Can perform a self-rescue
- Basic Windsurfing Rules and Theory
Come and try!
Interested in giving windsurfing a go but not ready to enrol in a course yet? Come along to one of our Discover Windsurfing sessions. An instructor will introduce you to some basic skills for just $18pp. Click the link in the enrollments section below to view session times.
- 12 hrs tuition with experienced and nationally qualified Australian sailing Windsurfing Instructors
- Australian Sailing Windsurfing logbook
- Board and PFD provided
- Complimentary Sailing membership for the remainder of the financial year
Send us an Enquiry
Registering for a course is easy simply click the links below when a course is available or for other payment options contact us using the form above